Friday 29 January 2016

Symphony of Art

Pulse Gallery presents "Symphony of Art"



We are featuring the works of guest artist, Esther Hildebrand, from Feb 1 to 29, 2016 



Abstract art is my magnet. It permits an incredible freedom of expression:
no restrictions for specific shapes or recognizable forms. Instead, it’s more
about color, energy, shapes, lines and balance. As such, my paintings are
open to interpretation and they invariably evoke a variety of feelings within
the viewer.
It is always in hindsight, that when I look at some of my paintings and
remember what space I was in at the time, that I begin to realize how much
the subconscious affects how I paint. There is a definite difference in the
light, the use of defined lines instead of curves, choices of color and so
many other aspects that reflect and expression of an inner self emerging.